Our Blast Nerf War is our most popular mobile Nerf service. We run this Nerf War at your Nerf party in your venue of choice!
20 Participants can enjoy a Blast Nerf War for one hour for only £95*. This includes:
- Popular revolver style blasters, such the the Nerf Elite Strongarm (pictured above), Nerf N-Strike Maverick, Nerf Rebelle Angelfire or Superstripes.
- Eye protection and darts for all participants
- Pop-up mobstacles to set up a dynamic Nerfing arena
- A Gamesmaster to run Nerf games and engage participants in your Nerf party
- Photo opportunities for you
- A free gift blaster for the birthday child for parties worth £80 or over
- Free, printable invitations for your guests OR we can print them and get them to you for £5!
*The cost of a Blast Nerf War is calculated per person per hour, so you don’t pay for more than you’re getting! If you have less participants, you pay less! See FAQs below for more details.
We think that you should be able to customise your party according to your needs and not be forced to spend more than you want to. So whilst we don’t offer packages, we do offer various ways to upgrade your Nerf party’s Nerf war if you want to:
We think that you should be able to customise your party according to your needs and not be forced to spend more than you want to. So whilst we don’t offer packages, we do offer various ways to upgrade your Nerf party’s Nerf war so you can pick and choose what you need:
Shotguns: Zombie slaying has never been so fun!
We provide a box of shotgun blasters for you to enjoy at your Nerf war! These include the popular Roughcut, the classic Dart Tag Fury Fire 10, the Barrel Break and Rebelle Guardian Cross-bow (it’s pump action, so it counts!)
Shotgun upgrade £20
Mega Blasters: Long range, high capacity blasting at it’s best!
We provide a box containing Nerf’s larger than life Mega Blasters AND the biggest and largest capacity blasters from some of Hasbro’s other Nerf lines such as the Doomlands Judge, Zombie Strike Doominator, Elite Surgefire and Accustrike Raptorstrike. Yes… we’ve got the Accustrike Mega Thunderhawk as well!
Mega upgrade £30
Justajolt’s armoury: You’ve never seen so much Nerf in one room!
Justajolt attends your party in person and brings his whole collection along, including shotguns, Mega blasters, sniper rifles, spring primed and semi automatic mag-fed blasters, a Remote Controlled Nerf tank to use for the duration of the Nerf war (I kid you not!) and a variety of tactical scopes, barrels, stocks and handles to prep your blaster of choice for action!
Armoury upgrade £50
Please note, due to the complexity of some of these blasters, this is only available to ages 6+!
Rival Blasters: The power of paintball and the accuracy of airsoft in the comfort of your own venue!
If you’re aged 11+, you can upgrade to high powered, high precision Nerf Rival Blasters, including the fully automatic Nemesis, the pump action Artemis (my personal favourite!) and the deadly Kronos (a favourite amongst many Grim Up Nerfers! The Rival line was designed to bridge the gap between soft dart tag and more dangerous sports such as paintball or airsoft. Rival Blasters are safe to use indoors, whilst still being around three times more powerful than stock Nerf dart blasters. This allows for the thrill of paintball and the accuracy of airsoft in the comfort of a venue that you choose!
Rival Blasters £20
We find you a venue
We’ll find a venue for you to book for £10 (Whilst you still pay for the venue, our feedback tells us that you appreciate us saving you the trouble of finding somewhere to have your party! We also provide a helpful list of venues… lookin our menu at the top of the page!)
We also rent equipment for use at Nerf events, Nerf Wars, a Nerf war party or a Nerf gun Birthday party! Rent equipment for 20 guests including: genuine Nerf blasters, 20 darts per participant, safety glasses / eye protection and barricades:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How does your pricing work?
A. We charge £2 per participant per hour for blaster rental, darts and eye protection. A Gamesmaster to run your event and provide mobstacles costs £60 per hour. So, for example, 20 participants for one hour with a Gamesmaster costs:
£2 x 20 participants x 1 hour = £40 PLUS £60 x 1 hour = £60 WHICH EQUALS £100
One and a half hours as above would be £150.
Every half hour after one and a half hours is half price, so two hours would be £175
For outdoor Nerf wars, I do sometimes charge an extra £10 depending on terrain because it’s harder to recover darts when there aren’t walls to stop them from flying off over fences or otherwise into the ether of the woods!
Additionally, I charge for travel when venturing far from home!
Q. Where do I find a venue for my Nerf War?
A. Nerf Parties Leeds has run Nerf games and Nerf wars at parties in church halls, community centers, woodland, local parks, back gardens and leisure centers. Here is a list of some venues which party organisers have used in the past:
Yorkshire Nerf Party Venues, Leeds:
Yorkshire Nerf Party Venues, Keighley:
Yorkshire Nerf Party Venues, Wakefield:
Yorkshire Nerf Party Venues near Selby
Yorkshire Nerf Party Venues, York and Harrogate:
Yorkshire Nerf Party Venues, East Ridings:
Q. Can Nerf wars be run anywhere?
Because of the ease of setting up, your Nerf war can run anywhere where there is enough physical space! See the slide-show below for pictures of Nerf arenas set up in a social club, a community center, an indoor football pitch, church halls, a school playing field, a scout hut, and the grounds of two other community centers. Get in touch to ask for advice and take a look at the Nerf Venues we’ve used in the past (listed above)!
Q. What types of blasters will I be using?
A. You’ll be using Nerf Parties Leeds’ popular revolver style blasters such as the Nerf Elite Strongarm, Nerf Rebelle Super Stripes and the Nerf Rebelle Sweet Revenge. These are easy to load and use and much more fun than just a single shot blaster for Nerf games in a Nerf war!
Q. What sort of cover and obstacles do you provide?
A. Your safety is a key element of a fun Nerf Parties Leeds event. Nobody will be having fun if they get taken out of a game due to an unnecessary mishap. For this reason, your arena will be have soft, light, popup mobstacles which won’t hurt if run into by participants. We have around 40 of these! To add atmosphere, your base mobstacles will be covered with camouflage netting (camo netting) to build a fast-past game arena with strategic choke points, cover and bases which are coloured differently (using arctic blue and desert tan netting) to the rest of the field and are easily identifiable.
Q. Can you cater for our large group?
In short, your large group wont be a problem! Your Gamesmasters are used to running large events! Your Nerf War will be organised by people who also run regular Nerf War Grim Up Nerf (attracting up to 100 participants from around the country) and the regular Foam Dart Thunder Nerf War at the Works Skate Park in Leeds (catering for up to 60 Nerfers at a time) and Mags On The Ramps in Halifax. Get in touch and ask about discounts for large groups and longer events!
Q. How do you compare with other Nerf party providers around Leeds and Bradford?
A. Pretty well! Take a look:
Q. What are the benefits of having a Nerf Parties Leeds Nerf War?
If you’re looking for a unique activity to have at your event, Nerf wars are a great way to engage everyone from primary school age to adults. Whilst some people won’t play football or rugby, let alone happily run around a track, put a Nerf blaster in their hand, give them an objective and they’re off!
We play Nerf game modes which encourage communication, teamwork and cooperation. Sprinting to mission objectives, ducking and diving to avoid darts and testing your stamina as zombie hoards home in on you… participating in Nerf games gives you an intrinsically motivating workout without realising it!
You can choose where you Nerf and we’ll run your Nerf war where you are at your venue. We can advise you when selecting a venue for a known group size. Depending on the venue, the games master may choose to use cardboard or pop up mobstacles (movable obstacles used to provide cover) to flesh out your Nerfing arena, at no extra cost to you.
Q. Do I have to organise a party to Nerf?
A. Nope. There are several fantastic not for profit and commercial organisations who run Nerf Wars around the Leeds area. Here are the links for them too:
Grim Up Nerf has been running Nerf Wars in Leeds and Nerf Wars in Bradford since January 2016. They ask for a voluntary donation of £1 for three hours of well run Nerfing (money goes towards darts and other kit to develop new game types) and usually meet on the second Saturday of every month at a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints building in Farsley or Tong. They have a YouTube channel. It’s run by Britnerf enthusiasts, one of whom also has his own YouTube channel.
Foam Dart Thunder has been running skate park based Nerf Wars in Scotland for some time now. They’ve made the leap into England and are now running Nerf Wars in Leeds at a skate park called The Works. Click here for The Works Facebook page. Click here to buy a ticket for the event. Tickets cost £10 for a several hour Nerf War in a highly unique venue! There’s a Netmum’s advert too!
Q. Could I just organise my own Nerf War?
A. Yes! Yes you could! And here are some ideas to help!
Q. Can you help with Nerf party ideas?
A. Of Course! Nerf party ideas are our speciality! We’ve been to many a kids Nerf party and Nerf birthday party and we’re more than happy to help out to make your event run smoothly!
Check out these links:
Q. What are Nerf Parties Leeds’ favourite Nerf War Nerf games?
A. Our Nerf wars are tailored to our participants and their needs, wants and ability, but we love running these Nerf games… they’re Nerf war classics:
- Free for all – Does what it says on the tin! The games runs for as long as desired, but we use it as an opportunity to make sure all participants know how to fire their blasters!
- Blob – When hit, Nerfers drop to one knee with one hand in the air. If another player high fives them, they become part of the same team, and must try to tag and high five other players to build their own team and steal other players! Play ends when all team members are on the same team. This game prepares Nerfers for…
- Team Freeze Tag – As above, except players are on teams, and only members of your team can revive you and bring you back to life by high fiving you. The game ends when all players from one team are down and out. GAME UPGRADE – Predator: the field contains one predator… an alien warrior which cannot see, but only hear. It can attack anyone who makes a noise and cannot die.
- Flux – Flux points on the ground must be turned over to be claimed by a team. A flux point is a flat object with each side the colour of the two different teams. When hit in this game, players must return directly to their base with one hand in the air (without stopping to reload or doing anything which might make the other team think they’re still in!) to respawn and say “respawn 1, 2, 3!” whilst touching their base. The game ends when desired by the referee, and the team in control of the most flux points wins. GAME UPGRADE – The field contains one or two androids: players who cannot die, but must be controlled by other players in order to fight. They are controlled via a button in their back, which must be held down and orders must be given verbally. The android may not think for themselves, and only act when told to act.
- King of the Hill – One or two timers (chess timers are perfect!) are placed on the field. Teams must press the appropriate button on a timer to accumulate time in control of the timer. When hit, players must respawn as above. At the end of the game, the players with the most time counted up on their timer wins. GAME UPGRADE – Androids as above.
- Volleybomb – Several soft bombs are thrown onto the field. Teams must try to get these bombs into their opponent’s base area. They may carry, kick, throw, pass or volley the bomb. When hit, they must drop (not throw) the bomb and respawn as above. The game ends when desired and points are awarded as follows: Bomb in oponent’s base = 3 points; bomb in opponents half of the field = 1 point. Bombs moved after final whistle = -5 points to cheating team. GAME UPGRADE – Androids as above. GAME UPGRADE – Androids as above. Androids can carry bombs, but have to be told to release them.
- Humans Vs Zombies – You start with one original zombie (O.Z.) who is unarmed. They are trying to tag other players with their hands to spread the infection. If they do this, the player they tag puts down their blaster and is now a zombie playing by the same rules as the O.Z. If a zombie is hit by a Nerf dart, the stop, put one hand in the air and count, loudly, “1, 2, 3”, during which time they are stunned and may not more or tag other players. Zombies can infect any player at any time by tagging them. Reload when safe to do so. Game ends when their is either one, or no survivors! GAME UPGRADE – When tagged, humans go down on one knee with a hand in the air. If high fived by the O.Z., they become zombies. The humans start with one or two medics. If the medics high five a downed human, the human is healed and plays on as normal. Medics can be infected and turned into zombies.
You be the judge!
Our Gamesmaster organises a monthly community Nerf event attracting up to 100 people from all over the country, regular commercial Nerf events at The Works Skatepark in Leeds and Mags On The Ramps in Halifax, runs a Nerf YouTube channel and has a substantial collection of Nerf blasters and attachments.
He has been involved in running over 70 Nerf events, serving well over 1500 Nerfers during over 120 hours of Nerf Wars.
He has run Nerf Wars in around 40 different venues around North, West and South Yorkshire, not to mention one on the Isle of Wight, both indoors and outdoors for private parties, school holiday clubs, corporate groups, commercial Nerf events and not for profit Nerf events.
Feedback from his events on Facebook and Netmums highlight his organisation and control whilst running Nerf wars (not surprising considering his experience as a mainstream classroom teacher!) as well as his infectious enthusiasm.
Q. Is there an upper age limit for Nerf Wars and Nerf Games?
Well, let’s put it like this… there are regular Nerf events around the country where grown men play with Nerf blasters, sometimes modified to hit as hard as paintball guns! They’re fantastic communities and you should get in touch with one!
Here’s a video showing the Nerf Rival Artemis being used at one such event!
Q. Wait… why couldn’t I just have a paintball party?
You could! It’s a great option for people who like this sort of thing! So is air-soft. I choose to Nerf simply because I love the fun of that sort of thing and Nerfing means I can do it without having to go to a special arena. You can Nerf anywhere any time!